1.22.2016

Exhibition-- Prints Making, Series 1

Dream










The doll's house is as a mirror, reflecting who we are, and how we live; moreover to express how we would like to be.

As a child, I was always dreaming to have a doll's house that I could absorb in my little wonderland, what I am inspired to create this pop-up book, Dream.    Based on the book to build up the three dimension doll's house as like the Lego playful toy.   Use of the pinkish colour and the flowery pattern are considered deliberately, as the symbol of girl or worman. Moreover,  I like to emphasise my own philosophy of  the women's positions in the societies. 



夢想
“小女生長大,
夢想變漂亮?
夢想結婚?
夢想有房子?
夢想有小孩?”
─這是心中真的想要的夢想,還是社會幫你編的美夢的?

記憶起小時後,我喜歡繪本,想要有一個娃娃屋玩具,但,確是一個小女孩遙遠遙遠的‧‧‧夢想。
童年的回憶啟發,開始作一本立體手工書;用簡單的花形與形狀創造小女孩粉紅色的夢!







沒有留言:

張貼留言

thank you for messages!