1.01.2008

Project Tutu


This is a series designs' drafts, the subject was taken from my bunny, Tutu's protrait, which worked for commissioned and as a wall display project in the Children Hospital .


It was supposed to be exhibited as a series of interior display in the hospital. Unfortunately, the agent didn't follow up the prposal, and removed this series of works from the plan, therefore, it would be unable to show in the public.

Nevertheless, I loved the concept I used the object of Tutu as a human figure for this series of work, what was different from my works. I hope, these works would be public later, and be in a new presentation.



2006/3/3【快快好起來!】系列說明
這個系列的設計年齡對象:0歲-12歲藉由兔子可愛外形
用影樣隱喻小孩的內心童言童語,試圖獲得兒童的迴響
也有意讓兒童與作品之間有互動關係...
豐富色彩運用希望給沉靜的醫院氣氛轉換心情,
卸除與轉移兒童生病的恐懼
















沒有留言:

張貼留言

thank you for messages!